Saturday, September 19, 2009

Throwbacks....

Well not really but, this couple is one of my first shoots I did and since I have to play catch up, thought it would be pretty cool to see some of my old pics. You know..it's pretty weird looking at back then verses now and how I am growing as a photographer, but I gotta say that I am honestly and truly proud of myself and how far I have come. I still have a ways to go..but it's still nice looking back every once in a while. So back to this beautiful couple. K and V never got the chance to take E pics while planning their lovely beach wedding back in April of 08' oh and did I mention that they were married on the same day, year and month as my husband and I? no wonder we had so much in common right from the beginning. Anyhow, she came to me and asked me to be her photog and recreate the love so to speak. So here they are...what an awesome shoot this was!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP