Sunday, March 21, 2010

We had a visitor yesterday...

Bed head and all, that didn't stop baby girl from chasing after this little guy with a warm welcome. Until finally he jumped on her pj's from our screen porch. I honestly can say that my kids take after me when it comes to bugs and insects..we love em, wish we could touch em, but we just won't get the nerve to ever put our hands on one of these little creatures...freaks us out a little. You can totally tell by her body language..lol! Yes I am the type to go for grabbing a butterfly and clench my hand away when I get close to catching it...I have seen myself in pictures..you should see me too, it's a hoot!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP