Monday, April 19, 2010

How do I count thee ways?

....how amazing this weekend went...! I'm tired and drained and probably don't have much in me left to explain, so I will show you by the way I know best.

Saturday my kids and I spent the day in Saint Augustine hunting for props...then...
Sunday I had the pleasure to photograph little Miss M. (look at those eyes!!!!!)





isn't she stunning??? more to come from this session later..and note to mom and dad.. you guys are awesome!!


Today is oficially my 2 Year Wedding Anniversary. We celebrated by going out to dinner last night. Here's to 200 more years..Love you babe!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP