Saturday, October 30, 2010

Seems like only yesterday................

Boy does it. I just truly cant believe that he is really here. I feel like someone has to snap me out of it. but even when I am fully aware. Its still such a beautiful dream.

I would love to share these images taken of me by talented Marilyn Sanchez of Pin Me Up Photography in South Florida. She does travel too! ...and her boudoir photography is out of this world! This was my second session with her as my first one was just that a special anniversary session for the hubs. It's not everyday I'm the one in front of the camera let alone expecting a baby and this session was very special not only to me..but to my other two children and husband, as this was another piece of evidence that a bad year can turn into being an amazing year. This session turned out to be more than I had ever imagined and "Miss M" did an awesome job! looking at these images I feel like the woman god intended me to be. Beautiful. Strong. Nurturing and Lively.













"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on".
Carl Sandburg

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP