Monday, December 13, 2010

A Boy and his Dog.

This has to be one of the most freeing sessions I have done yet.

Well I have had many pets thus far throughout my life. But one of my fondest memories were of me and my dog when I was about 4 or 5 years old. Capturing the bond of this family pet and his loving family brought back so many memories. Needless to say...the beautiful thing about these amazing creatures is they love unconditionally, they don't judge....(and they don't talk back :-).

I had an amazing time, P you are a beautiful person inside and out.. and it reflects through your son all the way down to the pets too. Thank you for inviting me into your world... I hope you enjoy your sneaky peeky.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP