Monday, February 28, 2011

Check 1..2..3..

Yes.. I'm still here :-) still shooting, still proofing. Working on previously scheduled sessions until I come back from hiding around mid to late April or earlier. I was a little sad today, because I finished my last newborn session until I come back. It will only be less than two months but I can't tell you how much I will be missing it, even for that amount of time. It was a hard choice having to take a step back and take a breather. But for the sake of chaos and a straight jacket (worn by me :) It's just something that had to be done. I have a bunch of new stuff coming out that I can't wait to release! Of course I can't just let MHP fully rest so during this time I've been doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff, but it sure gives me a sense of relief from having to nurse a baby while sitting at my computer trying to meet proofing deadlines or work on the other little aspects of growing my little business here. I was one of those lucky moms that my first two babies slept through the night like little angels. Well third time around folks. Not so lucky. It's all in good fun though, he keeps me on my toes and I couldn't have it any other way.. he's too scrumptious to complain much.

Spring is like a soft entrance to a brutal summer here in Florida, lots of beautiful flowers, weather, colors.. the air is hazy, the birds are chirping or pooping on someone's car. People can walk around wearing clothing and not worry about having to shower and change halfway through the day. It's one of my favorite times to shoot, and be outside taking it all in. It is also busy season. So I just want to give a heads up that: I will be opening bookings around that time (TBA). But from that point forward I will only be able to book between 2-4 sessions a month. I will have available only *2 weekends per month and any other spaces will be early evening 4:30-6:00 pm. So please contact me early if you are interested in a session with me because they will fill up quickly.

and because a post is always better with a picture




taking it all in......
on a side note: I can't tell you how happy I am to FINALLY have my pictures look the way they deserve. Oh blogger you do me wrong sometimes, you just do me wrong.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP