Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holidays Cards are here!!


WOW! could the holidays have creeped up any quicker than this? It feels weird that I am posting this in October yet.. I'm about three months late in showing these (for good reason :) . Well.. they can be completley customized to compliment your attire or you can choose your favorite colors. Collections II and III of the holiday series include a set of 24 cards.


Aside from the holiday goodies... we are officially almost all booked up for the whole year... Holiday Sessinos were capped off at the end of November to ensure that everyone can get their goodies on time for handing out to friends and family. So that pretty much only leaves a few Modern Session dates left. We are also updating the site as well and new pricing will be up very shortly. I wish I can stay more time and update you on some other exciting things that have been happening... but this holiday rush has me in a frenzy... so until we meet again readers...



and now for the oooh's and aaah's.... he's quite handsome if I do say so myself...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP