Thursday, October 28, 2010

let the fun begin!





SOOOOOOO... this past weekend I had a very special opportunity to not only photograph amazing families and kiddos.. we had our first display set-up for everyone to see! Let's see there was cotton candy, games, a bounce house and some more cotton candy...and music..ooh..oooh! and *Free Starbucks :-) Despite what we thought was going to be a rainy day the overcast subsided and the sun was ripping it's way throughout the clouds.

So where was all of this fantasticness? (so wishing this was really a word*)
Rainbow Pediatric Center of course!... only the best peds office in all of Jax.
I can go on and on.. and tell you how lovely the staff is, how cute their office looks but my ultimate suggestion.. head on over there and see for yourself. My new mama's out there and even the families that may be looking for a change, I can't recommend this place highly enough..can you tell?
read more about my experience on my facebook page and if you like* my work...be sure to become a fan of Marie Holmes Photography page by liking our page.
We also had a little giveaway going on there.. and for those of you that have entered winners will be announced on Monday, November 1st.

??? not sure why the image is a little blurry? ...[sigh]...the not so nice perks of having a blogger account :-(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP