Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The owl and the furry boots. Jacksonville child photographer

More often than not I like to consider my sneak peeks to be somewhat of an instant "fix", but in this case I think I am going to have to leave mom and dad in more suspense. This session was soooo much fun, and after going through my *top favorites my list was getting really long. So for my health and well being (I have a major problem with decsion making obviously) I didn't want to give too much away ;-) So thank you mom and dad for introducing little Miss B to my camera.. they surely got along well and hope to see each other again very soon.



More about this session coming later...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP