Thursday, November 18, 2010

who's the fairest album of them all? Jacksonville, florida family photographer

When I got this in the mail.. my jaw dropped!! I was so pleased with this new product, the touch, the look, the feel **("the fabric of our lives") sorry I just had to!**..
anyway, in all seriousness this little beauty is amazing, and you just have to have one in your hands to see for yourself.. this album was a little test album so I was able to go all out on it..no holding back. I chose a 10x10 size which is the size that will be included in the upper Modern Collection along with a rich velvet cover. The great thing about choosing this particular album is that I can create full page spreads for you to show off big beautiful images, as well as durable thick pages that won't tear. There are upgrades on this album if even bigger is better for you, to a 12x12 flush mount ( a little different in style, seamless and much, much thicker pages with custom image padded cover..images coming soon) or you can purchase exact mini copies for friends and family as shown below in sizes *5x5 lavendar and 8x8 (not shown).

I am most definitely not a product photographer but this will have to do ;-)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP