Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Stay-Cation.

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy Holiday from our family to yours!! Altough we won't be making any travel plans this year, we plan to spend the time at home watching movies, drinking hot cocoa and having a home style vacation. Nothing can beat that. I can't believe this year is already coming to a close... I am beyond grateful for the new friends, amazing clients, flourishing business and growing family we have made here in Jacksonville.







Here is our end of the year calendar: you can always check our session openings on the site here

closed December 24Th-25Th
closed December 31st- Jan 2ND.


more updates!

Anyone who did not have a holiday session this year but did a session with me in early December will still be on schedule as far as receiving their proofs before the new year.

Marie Holmes Photography is currently looking for studio space for early 2012 possibly late 2011 (getting an early start on my new years resolution huh?).. if anyone knows of anything available in the Riverside or San Marco area a small cottage or loft of some sort shoot me an email, I would love to check it out!

 

Castings for 2011

Couples
Boudoir
Newborn Twins

Upcoming links for 2011...(can't believe I'm saying this...)

Boutique
Exclusive Sessions
Session Payment Terminal

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP