Thursday, December 30, 2010

Throwback Thursdays are back!

So one of my many new years resolutions is to be a good blogger by being more consistent on here. So I wanted to bring back something I started a while back called Throwback Thursdays. This may help me get a little closer to acheiving that goal. Who knows? It's worth a shot. So what does this mean?? Every Thursday I will post everything from oldies, goodies, yuckies, oopsies.. and everything in between that I may not have posted on here before some images may be edited some not. I'm finding more and more as I'm clearing out my hard drive for the new year images that I'm thinking it would be nice to share with you all.

Okay so for todays throwback.. not too old, this image is one I shot of my kiddos when little baby Cruz was just days old. I can't believe how much he has grown since then and how amazing my older chickadees have been with him. They love him to pieces and I do them.

and for the record, it's still pretty weird looking back at anything esp that link from last year.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP