Thursday, December 30, 2010

for the unveiling...


Photo courtesy of Kalyn Price (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rosedale-Va/Photography-by-Kalyn/50121828108)


....of the new frames I will be offering 2011. I am so excited about these!! I seriously can't wait to get one of these puppies in my hands. I can already see my little girls room decked out in these fabulous frames. The craftsmanship alone is something to be admired. These handmade wood frames ready for you to customize. Here's what! If you have had a session with me already and would like to purchase one of these lovely frames you can get one for yourself at 25% off for the entire month of January and any new bookings for January will get one free with a Modern Session. Be sure to head on over to the Organic Bloom facebook fan page to see how people use this babies.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP