Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My hero. jacksonville, Florida Family photographer

There is really so much I can say about this, but it's hard enough to even type and that's a first. So I will keep it short and sweet.







To my now eleven year old:

You taught me what love really is..
I learned about happiness from you...
I learned how to forgive because of you...
I learned what I know about living because of you,

There are so many things you taught me in such a short amount of time and for that I am grateful I hope you continue to teach me more.

I am really getting choked up here sitting at my computer writing this, and the truth is that you are my hero. You are more than what I could ever dream of. You are wish come true, a dream, the best gift in life. You are the reason why I am who I am today, and I feel blessed that God has chosen me to be your mother. I hope that I am able to live up to this grand title. I love you.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP