Sunday, January 23, 2011

Flash who??





Now, I'm not quite sure how to work this thing to the best of it's ability.. but I made myself a vow that I would start toying around with the idea of using flash this year because as you all know I am a natural light photographer. I'm a strong believer that with natural light you can achieve great results. I also believe *now that with a little extra lighting you can create even more dramatic effects. I'm not one to single any type of lighting source out and with MHP's future plans of maybe one day having a boutique style studio (god willing) I guess I better get started on figuring this stuff out OCF (off camera flash) and all. I borrowed a flash kit and got to try it out on my girlfriend a few months back since then I have it used several times but not enough to really make me excited and now that winter has hit, I'm sold. She was the perfect model! Silly faces and all! love her. Now there are loads of things wrong so don't make me an expert on this. Just having some fun.

Now as her future "friendager" please route all calls to me if your looking for a future supermodel. Please note **nothing*** has been edited except for adjustments in lighting. Yes she's just that gorgeous!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

blog tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP